How do I add my logo to Agendas and Minutes?
Important to know
- The required image dimensions for your logo or image for adding to documents is 800px wide by 120px high.
- Please ensure your image is under 300kb in size.
- Your image must be in the .jpeg file format.
- You will need to be logged in with an account that has "Admin" privileges to configure branding settings.
1. Head to your "Settings" page.
2. On the "Settings" page, scroll to the bottom and click "Upload Logo".
3. You will see a pop-up where you can choose an image from your computer/device and upload it.
4. Your logo will now appear on all the documents that are generated by the Our Cat Herder software.
To check the upload worked correctly head to "Meetings". Open a meeting and click the green "Agenda" button under "Meeting Papers". This will open a new window to display (or download) an Agenda PDF for that meeting. If the logo replacement has been successful, you will now see the logo you uploaded instead of the OurCatHerder.com branding.
Common Logo Upload Issues
My image won't upload.
- Check the size of the image you have selected for upload. If it is more than 300kb your image is too large - it may upload but it will take a long time to upload and will also take a long time to load when your board members login to the portal (particularly on slower internet connections).
- Check the format of the image you are uploading. The image must be in .jpeg (or .jpg) format. If the image is in.png or .gif format you will need to use image software (eg: Photoshop or similar) to convert it to .jpeg
I see my logo but it is:
Please ensure that your logo dimensions are 800px wide by 120px high. If the dimensions are different then you will need to use image software (eg: Photoshop or similar) to format the dimensions to those required.
If your logo is appearing in greyscale (when it shouldn't be) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the image you wish to use so we can take a look at it for you.
If your logo is repeating then please email email@example.com and attach the image you wish to use so we can take a look at it for you.